Saturday, August 9, 2014

It's Saturday night...


...and this is what I'm doing. Typing up my word wall words. You know you're jealous. 



We have just 8 more days of summer before we head on back to work. It's been quick, but it's been fantastic! SO many fun memories from this summer. I just don't want to let go of just yet.

But this marks the life of a teacher...working in the summer to get all things ready and prepared for the upcoming school year. I promise to savor this last week and not work too much! Reality is...there's still so much on my to-do list (my personal at-home to-do list) and new things are being added to my school to-do list. Have I mentioned that I haven't been up to work in my classroom yet?!?

((slow, deep breaths))

I refuse to actually work in my room until August and here we are already.
Sooo... I'll be going up on Monday.


How are you spending your last days of summer???

0 comments:

Post a Comment