Thursday, October 31, 2013

Last Night's Halloween Printable- FREE


Use this writing sheet for the day after Halloween. Your students can reflect on their night of fun with this printable. They will all want to share about their Halloween anyway! My plan is to have this sheet on their desk tomorrow morning when they come in as a morning work activity. When students are finished, they will get in small groups to share about Last Night's Halloween!

GRAB IT HERE!

One color copy and one b/w version included.

This is a FREEBIE...If you download, I would greatly appreciate your feedback! And please consider following my store!

Special thanks to Rocky Creek Studio for the cute border. 
Clip art by www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/growing-smart-readers

THANKS!

To see my complete Halloween Activity Pack click here…

11/1 UPDATE: We did this today and the kids really liked having a place to share about their fun night! I was impressed by the quality of writing as well for the day after their candy spree!

Here are a couple of my student's work…



0 comments:

Post a Comment