Monday, July 28, 2014

FLASH FREEBIE Alert! Alphabet Posters, Cards & Bunting

I've been working on some Classroom Decor sets when I got sidetracked and decided to focus on some Alphabet Posters! I need a new set for my classroom to use as my alphabet line and double as my word wall headers anyway. So.... I made a set out of this bright zig zag background that I am in love with right now! This is the D' Nealian style of handwriting. Stay tuned for some other styles coming soon. Now I just have to decide which one I will be using! What do you think??

SET 1: BRIGHT Alphabet


Check out the PREVIEW


There are 4 different sets of just the alphabet posters...
-Half size with pictures
-Full size with pictures
-Half size with lines/without pictures
-Full size with lines/without pictures










LOTS of options!


I also made the 2 sizes in the bunting banner that would look super cute as word wall headers. 

Here's the smaller set which is 2 banners on one 8 1/2 X 11 sheet.


And the larger set with 1 to a page. 

I am loving the bright zigzag with the polka dots!

Also included are 2 sets of ABC cards. Use as headers or in workstations!

One set in D'Nealian...

And the 2nd set in this fun font, just because. The font is Janda Safe and Sound. Love it!


So versatile with so many uses. 
Snag these on TpT today only until 10pm (7/28) for FREE!

Get these {HERE}

This is also a part of my Classroom Decor set that I'm currently working on which will include name tags, desk plates, locker tags, supply labels, calendar cards and so much more. 


SET 2:BRIGHT Zebra

For those of you that like to take a walk on the WILD side. Zebra with zig zag! It's a little busy but I kinda like it!







And the bunting in small size...


And the larger size...

And ABC cards...



Like the zebra and zig zag for your classroom?

Get this set {HERE} for FREE today only until 10pm on TpT! (July 28)
Of course, if you download this fantastic freebie, please rate and give feedback! Also FOLLOW my store, if you are not already!

Thanks and be on the lookout for more classroom decor items coming soon!!

2 comments: