Saturday, July 12, 2014

Chevron Zebra Teacher Binder....Now in Purple!!

This one was another request from a potential TpT buyer and I am so glad. I love this color combo...probably my most favorite so far!


Here is a preview...

And it's FREE through TODAY ONLY (July 12). 

So, why are all my new products free for 24 hours, you ask??

Well, it is a gift to my followers....all 149 of them. :)

I am trying to build my follower base so if you are not a follower, then you should be. When you follow my store on TpT or my blog, you get the latest on my new products (which are free for a day, remember??) as well as upcoming discounts and giveaways!

So, just do it...become a follower by clicking on the star next to "follow me" on my store page HERE.

If you would like this Teacher Binder for free, grab it HERE.

Thank you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment