Friday, July 11, 2014

CHEVRON Before You Go, Show What You Know {Classroom Exit Ticket Bundle}

I may be on vacation but I can't help but create another version of the Exit Ticket Bundle. I actually made this version for a friend to match her classroom. It turned out pretty cute that I thought I would share!


Exit Tickets are a great way to determine if your students walk away with a solid understanding of what you are teaching! This can be used in a variety of ways: after an introductory lesson, culminating lesson or use daily when your kids leave the classroom. It's their "ticket" out the door. That is what I plan to do. My team and I were trying to think of ways to get more writing in our day and this will be a great addition.

If you have this as part of your daily routine, Exit Tickets could encourage students' reflective thinking and learning since they know they will have to be prepared to write their thoughts at the end of the day.

This Classroom Exit Ticket Bundle includes...

Sign for your door...

 12 different question prompts 





12 corresponding Exit Ticket Response Sheets (not all pictured here)- just print and copy!

Numbers for your Pockets - just copy on label sheet (1" x 2.63")



It is FREE for the first 24+ hours (thru July 12th) so grab it HERE!
Be on the look out for more versions of this bundle coming soon! If you are not already a follower, please become one by going HERE and clicking on the FOLLOW ME link on my store page. My new products are FREE for the first 24 hours. PLEASE provide some feedback too!

To see how I have this set up in my classroom, check out the blog post HERE.

If you try this in your classroom, please leave a comment and let me know how it works for you!!

ENJOY!


0 comments:

Post a Comment