Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Week 4: Follow Frenzy!

It's a rainy afternoon in Texas so while my kids are "resting"(sad that my 4 year old has outgrown his nap!) and fellow TpTers are on their way to Vegas, I thought I would wrap up this AMAZING TpT Seller Challenge. This challenge brought on by the awesome ladies of Sparkling in Second, Peppy Zesty Teacherista, Third in Hollywood and Teach Create Motivate has been just what I needed to get the ball rolling in my little TpT world. I am so grateful for this opportunity and experience. I cannot wait to create more quality products AND find more amazing TpTers and bloggers to follow!

This final week is titled Follow Frenzy and our mission is simple. Share about the other bloggers we have met along the way of this challenge. I have honestly been blown away by the creative and talented people I have come across so far. I am following TONS of new people and know that I will be checking in on their blog and TpT stores in the future!

I did want to give a special shout-out to a new friend I "met" AND an oldie but goodie!



I met Jennifer during Week 1 of Makeover Madness. She posted her makeover right after me so we had commented on each other's blog posts and realized we had SO much in common! Our husbands are both basketball coaches and we both teach in the same district where we grew up. I also learned that Jennifer loves the Lord as much as I do! We chatted over email and I am glad to have "met" her. I am her newest fan and follower. She has some GREAT products in her TpT store...check out her store HERE! You can also stop by her Facebook page HERE! I look forward to keeping in touch!



I have to give props to my AMAZING teammate and fellow TpT/Blogger friend! If you check out her super cute blog, her tagline pretty much sums her up. Learning really IS more colorful with her! Lila joined our 2nd grade team 2 years ago and I am so glad we "stole" her away from her original campus. Forced transfers can be tough but we were more than blessed to welcome this talented teacher! Lila comes in daily with fresh unique ideas to help her students be successful. She works hard and puts for the the extra effort so that every lesson has that extra zest! There is never a dull moment in her classroom! Lila is a newbie breaking into the TpT/Blogging world so I hope you stop by her blog, TpT store and Facebook page!


Thanks for reading my final post in this TpT Seller Challenge! I have loved every minute of it! Be sure to head back to the link up to read the other Follow Frenzy posts. We are in this together so let's share the "Follow" love!!!

Until next time!


9 comments:

  1. That is awesome that you met someone that you connected with so easily! The teacher blogging world is such a fun place! :)

    Cait
    Sliding into First!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Cait! It has been so great connecting with so many talented teachers! Best of luck to you!

      Delete
  2. Yes, I agree we are in this together. My four year old has outgrown her nap as well. I do most of my TPT work while my kids are playing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Sasha! Nap time was my TpT time! Now it is late at night after they are in bed or while they are running around the house playing. :)

      Delete
  3. How do you add a pin me button to your pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed a pretty simple tutorial... Here is the link http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pinterest-mouseover-button-to-your-blog-images.html

      Hope that works for you!!

      Delete
  4. That's so wonderful that you found someone you were so much like! That's such a wonderful thing. I am so happy to have stumbled upon your blog and to be able to follow you and your awesome friends!

    Kelsey Buckles
    Simply Magical Learning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelsey! It has been great connecting with other fabulous teachers!! :)

      Delete
  5. Monica,
    There are no words. And as YOU know I am a woman full of them. I am just so tickled and completely humbled at your shout out. I'm tearing up over here. I so appreciate YOU and your guidance. You were the one who gave me the idea to start this crazy adventure and I am so glad I did. It is because of your leadership and guidance that I am allowed to still be me and be able to feel confident in sharing my sometimes outlandish ideas. Thank you for believing in me and supporting me!!

    ReplyDelete