Friday, October 10, 2014

Halloween Fun Activity Pack-FREE thru Saturday only!


With Halloween right around the corner, I wanted to re-share my Halloween Fun Activity pack including 12 different literacy printables to engage and challenge your students. Ideal for grades 1st-4th, there is something for everyone. This activity pack includes a Halloween Word Search, acrostic poems, 3 different writing papers for Halloween stories, Venn Diagram to compare constumes, descriptive bubble maps or webs for pumpkins, ghosts and costume ideas, tree maps for Pumpkins and more!

This activity pack is FREE through Saturday only! (10/11/14) so tell a friend! (regularly $3.00)

Here is a PREVIEW of some of the pages...


 Get these HERE

Be sure to provide feedback if you download this for free! If you are not a follower of my store, please become one! Go to my TpT store and click on "Follow Me" under my store name. :)


HAPPY (early) HALLOWEEN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment