Thursday, August 8, 2013

Class Behavior Chart!




OR



This Class Behavior Chart really helps the kids see what actions have been taken and how they can manage their own behavior.
I had this form (along with additional copies) on a clipboard by my desk. After I gave the student two warnings, he/she earned a “stop” sign to put on their desk. This served as a nonverbal reminder to stop the unwanted behavior. Once they received their stop sign, they came up to my desk to fill out this form. Once the kids check off that they have already earned 2 warnings and a stop sign, it was motivating for them to shape up before receiving their 1st consequence (whatever that may be for your class.) I also made some STOP signs that you can simply print on cardstock. ENJOY!
Please rate this product for me and provide some feedback. I really appreciate it! Also, be sure to FOLLOW MY STORE on TPT for my latest creations! Thank YOU!

Get it HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment