Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Countdown FREEBIE!

Have you started your countdown yet?? We have!! This is such a wonderful time of the year and if you're like most teachers, you are counting down the school days before Christmas break, right??


I have a Days Until Christmas Countdown on my refrigerator at home as well as my classroom door! Of course, the parent in me sees that number decreasing and it reminds me that time is running out to buy Christmas presents. I haven't bought a single present yet this year!

Simply choose one of the 16 designs, print and place in an 8X10 frame. Then use a dry erase marker on the glass to countdown the days! Or you could also just laminate and post in your classroom and have your students count down the days. 

My five year old has been in charge of this at home for us. ;)





Download the file to see all 16 designs. ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment