Thursday, August 7, 2014

Playing "Catch Up!"...a couple more for TpT!

So I've been neglecting my poor blog the past few days and have felt a little under the weather too but wanted to quickly share some newbies to TpT just uploaded. And they might possibly be FLASH FREEBIES tomorrow (8/8) Just sayin' (HINT, HINT) ;)

I made this product for a good friend of mine who needed some ABC posters in cursive!




You can get this snazzy set {HERE}
This set needs a rating too so if you grab it, please rate and give feedback!
(Remember Freebie tomorrow (8/8)

This next one is a Classroom Decor Set I created for a Facebook Fan! She has a primary color theme with some polka dots, chevron and gingham. I tried to incorporate a little of everything and I think it turned out pretty cute!

Preview pic is a little blurry, still trying to figure out the resolution with Picasa. 






Comes with 2 sets of ABC posters-with and w/o pics


Behavior Clip Management system...here's one poster



Variety of desk tags and name tags!


And really SO.MUCH.MORE!

Check it out {HERE}

Did I mention that this would be FREE tomorrow? Just making sure you are paying attention. :)

FREE for my Followers for 24 hours so if you are reading this, thank you for following me...tell your friends!


0 comments:

Post a Comment