Saturday, November 30, 2013

FREE TpT Sale Banners for Upcoming Cyber Sale!


Did you know Teachers Pay Teachers is having a CYBER Monday (and Tuesday) sale?! I have made some banners to dress up your TpT store! They are free so grab them HERE!

Here are some close ups of the 4 options.




Once you choose the one you like, you simply upload it to your store. Here's how!

1) Log into TpT and click on "My TpT" in the right hand corner.

2) Scroll down and under "Marketing and Promotion" click on "Dress up your store"

3) Under "Profile Page Leader board"click Browse and find your banner. Remember to select the jpeg file.

4) Below it, choose one of your products to link your banner to. (You cannot link to a blog or outside website.)

5) Click "save changes". After TpT approves your banner it will be placed in your store!

Hope you enjoy!

Please follow my BLOG and my TpT store to be alerted of my latest creations coming soon.

Follow HERE!

Thank you!





1 comment: